martes, 16 de octubre de 2012

Experiencias


Alfonso Reyes University
Linda Vista Drive
www.uar.edu.mx



Subject: English IV
Teacher: Lic. Samantha Badillo C.
Topic: Test number 1




Name:  Mariely Lorena Salazar Salazar
Group: 4th "C"
Tuition: L-10689






Guadalupe, Nuevo Leon on October 11, 2012



My name is Mariely Lorena Salazar Salazar, I have sixteen years of age and the fourth course tetra Alfonso Reyes School in Linda Vista Drive, the most beautiful experience of my life was meeting my best friend named Mariangela Guerrero, which to this day Today we have remained best friends in the world, is to consider my sister.
Good to remember that my mom had changed schools to be in the third grade, and that first day and I had played in 3 ° "A" and Mariangela in 3 ° "B" as we were in different rooms were as rivals, then in fourth year we played together and from day one our great friendship was born, I say friendship was born a sister to me.
We have had many experiences good and bad together, something that happened was when I discovered in the bathroom of bioparque injecting star's tummy is amazed and I asked him what he was doing and he replied that she was diabetic and was injecting insulin, was something I found very sad because my grandfather had died that year due to complications from diabetes had he suffered, he is very sad for me to know that she has this disease and that can go slowly damaging their organs like kidneys , sight, etc..
We have spent many days in the hospital when it is complicated and you can not stabilize your blood sugar, sometimes I felt their doctor or nurse practitioner, because I have taught to take sugar levels and even injecting, and have also been scares when the glucose level will drop to 20 and she starts to feel sick and has been shaking.
Good but not everything has been sadness, we have also experienced very beautiful things as having lived the preparations for the celebrations of our XV, and that almost were born on the same day, July 10, she and I on July 13, it was beautiful to have things in our party shared especially Chamberlain was my brother of the two.
We have spent loves and hates, and have always advised and supported both in everything, even our parents say that because we do not study law to bring a buffet of lawyers both, as we like to always uphold the truth and we do not like injustice and discussed until we have believed that we are right.
The sad part is that we lived a colony away here in Guadalupe, NL but her dad got home from the job and had to go live in Escobedo, and then we'll see slightly different occupations we have and because they had to sell his truck to cover expenditures of the party of their XV but as we have been notified by telephone, and the Facebook phone but I felt that it is not the same because sometimes I felt the need to have it in front of me to tell my stuff and when I felt sad to me a comforting hug.
Hopefully and God allows us to continue bringing this beautiful friendship forever, we never lose communication and we always shake hands when we need it, through thick and thin as we have always done until today.
And another beautiful experience that has happened is I have known in high school to one of my best friends that is America, really just her and Mariangela consider my best friends with whom I can count for everything, are great people to me and in my heart that have occupied a very special place.
  America I met one day while on break from school I approached and asked if we could be friends and to this day we also follow the great friends and I have seen my sister with her boyfriend Samuel also is my best friend, well I think my only guy friend.
As always I have gone through things of God and destiny America had to leave high school to move to her grandmother's house to Montemorelos, but she comes to the end and Monterrey is when we meet, things I spent with her very nice because America is a very detailed and expressive, and that to me very much his sincerity, also reported much we keep the cell because she decided to close his Facebook.
Always dreamed of since the age of 18 to travel together, and until we have been doing our savings for when that day comes, I thought it will be the nicest holidays I'll pass, a different experience traveling with a friend, in instead of your family.
I enjoy spending my weekends with her ​​because we have everything that has happened, we watch movies that we rented and not eating all day, and taking us photos with our phones, we have not needed to go out to clubs and that to be right, our very healthy fun once in a while we go to the movies together.
I hope and our friendship never ends, lasting many years and I hope that one day return to live near my house to have more communication and more able to see us.
For me it is very important to learn English because it will help me in my future career because in most companies ask you to have a percentage requirement of knowledge of English.
Since almost have felt that it is the second language that has taken Mexico due to tourism and trade.
And it is very essential for when we travel to USA for Americans to understand, to communicate with them and understand everything that is written in English there, what if we make a breach and therefore we do not know how to defend ourselves because we do not understand their language.
After finishing my school I would go to study at a language school to learn English 90% or 100% is possible because I know that today is very essential to master this language and to our profession and to our daily lives like to read instructions that are written in English, contracts, things that are in that language on the Internet, etc..
The good that from first grade are implementing English teaching I wish that I had been taught from the first grade, right now I would miss more understandable English that I'm seeing in high school.
There are also songs that I like that are written in English, which makes me very beautiful music but they do not understand what you say and I'd like to know why I want to learn English.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario